Here are a few things that happened this week:
- It was a bit of a scramble, but I meal planned all week.
- I made $47.20 (after postage, but not eBay fees, yet) on a gift that M got me for my birthday but didn't fit (sunglasses. They rubbed against my cheeks. I have a very round face ;-))
- I worked out yesterday! It's been a rough week with my childcare situation, but I managed to make a workout happen.
- We have a new nanny! We're still trialing her out. I'm paranoid at this point, after our last nanny. But, things seem to be going very well.
- I leave for London on Monday, & haven't even started thinking about packing. I need to get sorted out.
That's about it. It's going to be blazing hot for soccer today. Hope you are all getting ready for a great weekend!