Here's how we did with our weekly spending! I was on my own with the kiddos, so we ate out more than usual.
9/8 - No spend day!
9/9 - $2.59- milk
9/10 - $33.11 - Chick-Fil-A. Dinner out after a super late practice.
- $15 - "fun" money I send my Aunt every month. (She is disabled, my parents help take care of her)
- $13.33 - produce stand. Kale, cucumbers, radishes, bananas.
- $72 - utilities at our vacation house
- $36.41 - pizza, after another super late practice.
9/12 - $152.12 - Costco, groceries
- $75 - access to the nanny service to find another nanny
- $42.33 - gas
- $10 - parking at the airport, when we picked up M
9/14 - no spend day!
All in all, a much cheaper week than last week. ;-) We spend a total of $451.89. Not too shabby.
How about you? How much did you spend? Do you track your weekly spending?