- Complete 1000 minutes of cardio
- Complete 10 strength workouts
- Complete 4 stretching workouts
- Lose 3 pounds - will be challenging with my vacation, but we will do it!
- Stick to our October budget
- Finish our 2016 budget planning
- Stick to our vacation budget while in Hawaii!
- Continue working on my "40 week project!"
- Work on 2016 family calendar & vacations
- Continue to accept no more than one late night's worth of meetings/week
- Eat lunch away from my desk 3x/week or more
- Book my workouts on my calendar, & *stick with them*!!
- Get together for a minimum of one social event with a friend
- Sign up to volunteer at the boys school.
If this looks a lot like September, that's because it is very similar. ;-) If I can get in a consistent rhythm of doing this each month, I'll be thrilled!
What about you? What's on your list of goals for October?