Wednesday, September 30, 2015

Goals for October

I can't believe we're here already! I need to recap my September goals, but here's what I want to accomplish in October:

Fitness:
  1. Complete 1000 minutes of cardio
  2. Complete 10 strength workouts
  3. Complete 4 stretching workouts
  4. Lose 3 pounds - will be challenging with my vacation, but we will do it!
Finances:
  1. Stick to our October budget
  2. Finish our 2016 budget planning
  3. Stick to our vacation budget while in Hawaii!
  4. Continue working on my "40 week project!"
Planning:
  1. Work on 2016 family calendar & vacations
Work/Life/Balance:
  1. Continue to accept no more than one late night's worth of meetings/week
  2. Eat lunch away from my desk 3x/week or more
  3. Book my workouts on my calendar, & *stick with them*!!
Fun:
  1. Get together for a minimum of one social event with a friend
  2. Sign up to volunteer at the boys school.

If this looks a lot like September, that's because it is very similar. ;-) If I can get in a consistent rhythm of doing this each month, I'll be thrilled!

What about you? What's on your list of goals for October?

1 comment:

  1. Have a great time in Hawaii! My October goal is to lose 5 pounds and get our first online course completed for our business - a gigantic task.

    ReplyDelete