I finished a first draft of a huge project at work, and feel pretty great about my progress. I didn't get a chance to go the gym, but a small price to pay for not having to worry about it over the weekend.
As for the rest of the weekend, here's what's on the agenda:
- A few workouts - the boys want to practice their 5K time
- Yoga - at least once!
- Laundry. I know, I'm a thrill a minute ;-)
- We're heading to an outdoor movie event/potluck at a friend's house tomorrow. I'm planning to bring fresh fruit salad & something else. Maybe a pasta dish. Haven't quite decided yet.
- Clean out the fridge
- A trip to the library
- Catching up on my budget
- Work in the garden, get it ready for fall, & use/freeze all of the fresh fruit & vegetables
- I'm NOT planning to go to the store. If I can skip a week, maybe we will get caught up on our grocery spending! That would be amazing
I started the evening off right by making a "clean out the fridge" dinner. The boys had two leftover hot dogs & pasta, while I took a giant zucchini & sauteed it with leftover sausage. I added eggs, cheese, salt & pepper. It was fantastic, & frugal. ;-)
Hope you have fun & frugal weekend plans.