Monday, September 7, 2015

September goals

I'm always late to the goal setting party. Sometimes it's tempting to give up if you are starting late, but I find that when I set goals (even later in the month), it still usually motivates me to work harder.

So, let's do it, September!!!


Fitness:
    1. Complete 1000 minutes of cardio
    2. Complete 10 strength workouts
    3. Complete 4 stretching workouts
    4. Lose 3 pound
Finances:
    1. Stick to our budget
    2. Finish our 2016 budget planning
    3. Determine what to do with stock vest money
Planning:
    1. Book all activities for Hawaii
    2. Continue thinking of mid/long term plans for Seattle house & our location
    3. Build several options for me to consider taking time off/going part time
    4. Work on 2016 family calendar & vacations
Work/Life/Balance:

    1. Take a work life balance class (funded through my employer
    2. Continue to accept no more than one late night's worth of meetings/week
    3. Shorten all planned work travel
    4. Find creative options to have my more senior staff cover additional travel
    5. Eat lunch away from my desk 3x/week or more
    6. Book my workouts on my calendar, & *stick with them*!!
Fun:
    1. Get together for a minimum of one social event with a friend
    2. Sign up to volunteer at the boys school.

That's it for me! How about you? What are you hoping to accomplish in September?



No comments:

Post a Comment