- We brought snacks & water with us to the airport. Approximate savings = $12
- We brought our own wine to dinner for my birthday. Approximate savings = $25
- I earned a $5 Swagbucks gift card, and redeemed it using a birthday offer for 55 bonus swagbucks.
- We ordered gift cards online for our hotel way back when they had a holiday offer, and received extra "bonus bucks". We redeemed them for an activity that the kids would be taking part in. Savings = $50
- We compared prices for airport parking vs Uber, and saved $31.
- We'd planned to take the kids bowling yesterday, as our flight wasn't until 4:20. (I'll not make it for that late in the day again, as it's hard to get everything sorted out & makes the next work day very rough!). However, neither kid was feeling great, so we let them watch a movie & relax at the airport & killed a few hours there. Approximate savings = $30.
- I booked an "early bird" massage for my birthday (starting at 9:00 am), for a $50 discount. I would have never gotten a massage that expensive without the discount, so I'm not really considering it a savings. But, I did get a more valuable treatment, so win! :-)
And, there you have it! Approximate savings for the past week or so = $153! How about you? Did you have a frugal week? Any big wins?