Monday - 2/15
- $9.93 - Target at the airport for cold medicine & kleenex for Sam. Used a gift card, so total out of pocket was $0.
- $20.80 - Chipotle for lunch before our flight
- $69.99 - car rental
- $17.96 - Uber from the airport home
- $51.09 - Chevron, gas
Tuesday - 2/16
- $3.99 - M missed dinner due to a late meeting, & ate at the Costco food court after picking up groceries. ;-)
- $77.95 - Costco, groceries
- $19.75 - Costco, laundry soap. We didn't need any, and Costco is usually not the cheapest anyway, but M saw that it was on sale & picked it up.
- $10 - school lunch money
- $16 - field trip
Wednesday - 2/17 - no spend day
Thursday - 2/18 - no spend day
- $90 for the cleaning lady. I got it down to just one time this month! She really isn't doing a better job than what I can accomplish in a couple of hours on a weekend, so it's time to find another option or go it alone.
Friday - 2/19
- $5 - Rite Aid, for two bags of Lifesaver, spearmint flavor. I have one after dinner sometimes to stop myself from eating dessert or snacking.
Saturday - 2/20
- $75 - rental application to get our names on the wait list for our vacation house. Not sure if we'll take advantage, but the wait list can be up to 7 months long, so we want to have all options available.
- $91.76 - Costco, for groceries. All of the basics.
- $6.20 - lunch at a kebab place, after using a $20 gift card
- $30 - combined dinner/pizza party after Nick's last game & our donation to the coach's end of season gift
Sunday - 2/21
- $26.07 - Costco, soil for our planters.
- $10.22 - produce stand for lavosh bread, two bunches of radishes, and apparently, over $7 worth of Persian cucumber. They are very expensive these days - $2.99/pound!
- $46.46 - Costco for more groceries. M has a real Costco addiction, as you can see. ;-)
- -$125.63 - returned a few birthday items that were gifts & didn't fit.
Total spent for the week = $542.60. Not as low as my $350 spend a few weeks ago, but all in all, pretty decent. I need to do a better job of minimizing grocery trips (M is a man on a mission with the produce), but other than that, things were pretty reasonable.
What about you? How did you do with your spending last week?