- Stick to our budget - yes, we're on track, although we're over on dining out by $15. We'll pull the money from another budget to cover.
- Hand off all paperwork to our accountant - nope, and it's making me anxious. I'm 80% done collecting documents. I need to get the last few stragglers & get everything uploaded to our accountant.
- Save $1,500 - Yes! I've saved $2,500 so far.
- Model out the potential to rent our vacation house - Yes, although the numbers had a very high range.
- Fill out all licensing paperwork/get on waiting list for renting out our vacation house - I'm done, just need to get them mailed in with my check.
- Keep our February birthday trip in budget - Definitely in budget. We did well!
- Have a date night with M - No, I need to get something set up for next weekend.
- Lock down the dates for the rest of the year (vacations, time off, etc). This includes M taking my dad & his buddies to LV for a milestone birthday, our family Hawaii trip, and a potential long weekend with M. - I've got one of three now locked in.
- Lose 2 pounds (trying to be realistic, as I'll be on vacation for a few days) - My weight is steady, which is good given my birthday & a trip. Still hoping to lose those two pounds!
- Eat 5 servings of fruits & vegetables - I'm just under a daily average of 4, so I need to boost this up.
- Complete 7 stretching workouts (yoga or pilates) - I've done zero stretching workouts. :-(
- Complete 6 strength workouts - And, one strength workout.
- Complete 500 minutes of cardio - I've completed 255 minutes of cardio, so close to on track.
- Average 1450 calories/day - My average is 1604. I'm hoping that my surgery will help me get back in the lower calories. ;-)
- Run 5 times. Start working on 5K build up. - I haven't run once, & I NEED to start it up again! For my weight, sanity, and cardio endurance.
- Maximum of one late night/week - Yes! Finally!
- Work from home at least one Friday this month - Yes, I've worked from home once, and hope to get in one more this month.
- Read four books - I've read 3 so far.
- Color in my adult coloring book - Not yet, but maybe next week when I'm home.
- Get together with a friend - I saw my best friend & sister last weekend, & we carved out girl time to go on a nice hike.
That's it for me. How is your February going? Any course corrections necessary to achieve your monthly goals?