Today looks a lot like most of my Saturdays, but here's my list!
- Pick up Nick this morning (he slept over at a friend's house)
- Take Sam to a soccer game
- Grocery store to use up a $5 freebie
Plan the menu for the week(now below)
- 60 minutes of cardio (outside!)
- Strength workout video
- Call a vacation rental company about our beach house
- Make a decision on our Hawaii vacation
- Download all documents from old laptop
- Fill out accounting paperwork
- Fill out paperwork for our rental license
- Pack for our trip next weekend
- Paint my nails. I haven't given myself a pedicure in probably 10 years. But, it's winter & I don't want to pay for one. I am going to be wearing flip flops next weekend (indoor water park), so I won't want to scare anyone.
- Saturday - Grilled chicken & a side. Haven't decided on that yet. Either rice or pasta.
- Sunday - Super Bowl. Likely appetizers at M's cousin's house.
- Monday - Grilled chicken & tortellini
- Tuesday - Leftovers. Or, if no leftovers, tacos with guacamole
- Wednesday - out to dinner for my birthday
- Thursday - flying to Portland. Will grab something at the airport
- Friday - with my sister & her boys at Great Wolf Lodge. I believe we'll order pizza
- Saturday - at my parents house
- Sunday - Boys birthday party at my parents house
- Monday - flying back home, so probably pizza from the freezer or Chipotle, depending on if we have a car
What about you? What are you up to this weekend? Is the weather lovely at your house as well?