- Stick to our budget - Yes! We were actually under by $1300. I'll post a financial review of September soon.
- Save $2,500, in addition to our stock vests. - I saved $2,332. So, close. And got a big giant $10K stock vest this month. So, win?
- Put $100/each in the boys college funds - yes!
- Have one date night with M - yes, we had a great date on Labor Day weekend.
- Donate, sell or toss 50 items in the house. - easily got rid of 50 items, and sold a few things.
- Clean the garage! - Yikes, no. This is an "M" project, so I should probably review it from my to do list.
- Plan one family fun night, potentially a movie, popcorn, game night. - well, instead we did a date with Sam one night, while Nick was camping with a friend.
- Try a new recipe that everyone (including my little guy) will eat. - I found a recipe that 3 of 4 of us will eat, but not Nick. ;-)
- Lose 2 pounds. - Yes! I lost 2.5 lbs. WOOHOO!
- Eat 5 servings of fruits & vegetables - I finished with 3.5/day. The international traveling kills me, as I have to eat what's available & can't bring anything with me (not allowed to bring produce due to travel restrictions).
- Complete 5 stretching workouts (yoga or pilates) - I completed 3 stretching workouts.
- Complete 7 strength workouts - Yes! I did 9 strength workouts, including 3 on my trip.
- Complete 900 minutes of cardio. - Nope, only 600 minutes.
- Average 1350 calories/day - I finished at 1430, so close.
- Stay on track during my epic business trip - I cut way back on the sugar & alcohol while traveling, but still drank more than a normal week day, which increases my calories. I did work out 3 times, which is a new record.
- Maximum of one late night/week - yes, except for my trip.
- Work from home at least one Friday this month - yes, I managed 2x.
- Read four books - I read six books
- Get together with one friend - I went for a hike with a friend.
All in all, I'm very pleased with the month. I'm trying to find a way out of my London trip, and not travel any more in 2016. Fingers crossed! What about you? How did you do in September?