Here's what I'm hoping to accomplish this month.
- Stick to our budget
- Save $2,500, in addition to our stock vests.
- Put $100/each in the boys college funds
- Have one date night with M
- Donate, sell or toss 50 items in the house.
- Clean the garage!
- Plan one family fun night, potentially a movie, popcorn, game night.
- Try a new recipe that everyone (including my little guy) will eat.
- Find a new nanny. MUST DO.
- Get our plans sorted out for our Hawaii trip.
- Lose 2 pounds.
- Eat 5 servings of fruits & vegetables
- Complete 5 stretching workouts (yoga or pilates)
- Complete 7 strength workouts
- Complete 900 minutes of cardio.
- Average 1350 calories/day
- Maximum of one late night/week
- Work from home at least one Friday this month
- Read four books
- Get together with one friend
- Plan my next girls trip
What about you? What are you hoping to accomplish in October?