- Monday, 9/26
- Tuesday, 9/27
- $15 - hair cut for M
- Wednesday, 9/28
- Thursday, 9/29
- $14.13 - gift for a birthday party Nick attended
- $22.15 - Sweet Tomatoes
- $27.75 - Costco. No idea what this was for, as I wasn't around.
- Friday, 9/30
- $7.75 - ice cream for myself & Sam. "Date night" with my eldest :-)
- Saturday, 10/1
- $14.50 - fines at the library. This is what happens when I'm not home & no one corrals the kids books.
- $9.97 - impulse stop at Trader Joes. Sam was sick, so I picked up a few things to make him soup, bread, etc.
- $75.63 - Costco
- Sunday, 10/2
- $58.48 - gas for two cars
Total spent = $240.36 - I'll take it! A very low spend week for us. Yeah!!! I'm about to make a bunch of travel purchases, which will drive the cost way up for next week, so it's nice to have a low week on the books first. :-)
How about you? How did you do with your weekly spending?