- Stick to our budget (including our Christmas & December trip to OR/WA budget) - yes to both
- Put $200/each in the boys college funds - yes
- Have one date night with M - Yes! We did both a date night & a lunch.
- Donate, sell or toss 50 items in the house. - I think I donated or tossed around 10 items.
- Try a new recipe that everyone (including my little guy) will eat. Yes! I made hot dogs wrapped in crescent rolls. Not exactly gourmet, but it worked!
- Get our plans sorted out for our December trip - Yes, done.
- Find ski goggles for the kids, so we can ski in January - Yes, done.
- Hit 150 & stay there through the end of the month - eh, no. I stayed even.
- Eat 5 servings of fruits & vegetables - nope. Not even close, sadly. Too many chocolates & holiday treats. Not enough carrots!
- Complete 5 stretching workouts (yoga or pilates) - I had 2 stretching workouts.
- Complete 7 strength workouts - I finished with 5 strength workouts.
- Complete 900 minutes of cardio. - I finished with 510 minutes. It was in the low 30s & raining for much of our trip to Oregon. I typically put in a minimum of an hour a day on vacation, but was not as motivated with the freezing cold weather.
- Average 1450 calories/day - no way near this, sadly. I finished December with 1,820 calories/day.
- Average 10,000 steps/day - I stopped tracking very effectively, but did have a few big step days to offset some of the other "lounge around the house & do puzzles" days. I'll assume I finished around an average of 8,000/day.
- Maximum of one late night/week - yes
- Work from home at least one Friday this month - yes
- Stay calm & manage my stress well - relatively well, given the month & the general amount of craziness.
- Read four books - oh yes. Probably around 12?
- Get together with one friend - yes, we went for a hike on a lovely day.
- Take the boys to see Christmas lights - Yes!
- Make cardamom bread for the holidays - Yes, and it turned out great. Victory, at last.
- Find a way to volunteer! - Yes, I cleaned Nick's teacher's classroom before the break. It was nice & sort of therapeutic. Plus, I knew she would be staying late if I didn't help. It was nice to give back. I also volunteered once at the school running event.
How did you do with your December goals? Any big wins to report?