Here are the frugal things we did this week:
- No meals out. In fact, no meals out in 2017. We'll see how long I can keep that up for. ;-)
- Utilized our weekend cooking to feed us all week long through creative use of leftovers. Froze a few leftover mini meatloaves & the rest of the lubia polo for future meals.
- A bizarre lunch of leftover stuffing & clam chowder for lunch today, with a fruit smoothie (using up leftover fruit & fresh orange juice from our yard oranges) for breakfast.
- Line dryed all clothes. We continue to machine dry the towels.
- Sold a pair of flats on eBay for $26. Haven't been paid yet, but hopefully today.
- Spent no money this week, other than on the mandatory soccer uniforms for the kids. I did skip buying a bunch of things new that we already had (backpack, warm up jackets, etc). It's technically required, but there's no way I'm buying two more $50 backpacks.
- Made my own muffins last week for snacks this week, taking advantage of our free yard lemons.
I think that's pretty much it. How about you? Any frugal accomplishments this week?