I'm looking forward to getting some errands done today, as tomorrow I have to be at a soccer game at 7:15 am. Oh joy! ;-)
Here's what's on the list for today:
- Make a menu
- Meet a friend for an early hike, before it gets too hot. I love to combine social time with a workout. Plus, it's free! What could be better?
- Go to Costco. I have a few returns, and need to get our groceries. I also have our rebate check to use.
- Call Comcast. Sigh. Comcast
- Take the boys to a bike shop to be measured
- Fill out a bunch of school paperwork for end of the year activities
- Make sure Sam packs for his overnight science camp
- Figure out an (extremely delayed) birthday sleepover date for Nick
- Return my running shoes to Nordstrom, & try to find a new pair. They make my feet go numb, which is never that fun.
- Take the boys to the library
- Make dinner
- Put away at least two "piles" in the house, from the move
And, menu plan for the week, just so I can check off #1!
- Saturday - homemade pizza
- Sunday - fish & rice
- Monday - Chicken & pasta
- Tuesday - Tacos
- Wednesday - leftover pizza
- Thursday - leftover fish & rice
- Friday - taco quesadillas
The weather is supposed to be gorgeous, so maybe we'll eat outside again this evening. What about you? Do you have a full agenda for today? What are you hoping to accomplish?