1) Financial -
- Start forecasting & modeling our plans for selling our rental house
- Pay our taxes. Yay. ;-)
- Adjust our budget as needed, now that we've had a month in the house.
- Build a list & budget for all remaining house projects
- Find one alternative cost cutting option
- Sell another $100 of items on either eBay or my local Facebook swap site.
- Finalize our decluttering & organizing in the new house
- Do a minimum of one fun activity/month with the kids. This can be family puzzle night, cooking dinner together, board games, going out somewhere, etc.
- Be more present with the kids & M - play games, minimize computer time, exercise together, etc.
- Have two dates with M per month (one lunch, one evening)
- Continue researching plans for an adult trip in October
- Run 20 miles in April
- Run a 10K
- Eat five servings of fruit & vegetables (combined) per day
- Complete 1000 minutes of cardio
- Complete 6 strength workouts.
- Complete 6 stretching workouts.
4) Work/career - Improve my work life balance.
- Keep better perspective at work/reduce stress
- Work from home 2x this month.
- Try a new recipe
- Do something social at least once per month.
- Volunteer a minimum of 1x/month.
What about you? What's on your list of goals for April? Anything big or small that you very much wish to accomplish this month?