I typically start my Saturday by planning our menu, which then informs my shopping list for the week.
- Saturday - leftover chicken pasta florentine that my dad made earlier in the week
- Sunday - M will grill beef kebabs & make Persian rice. Hopefully the weather will be nice enough to eat outside.
- Monday - Oven baked chicken risotto
- Tuesday - Leftover kebabs & rice
- Wednesday - Leftover risotto
- Thursday - I'm out of town. I'm guessing M & the boys will go out to dinner
- Friday - I'm out of town. M & the boys will have pizza (freezer)
I'm actually out of town (for work) after my girls weekend, so I need to plan the menu for next week as well. I'm not quite there yet, so need to give that more thought.
Here's what is on the agenda for today:
- Make a Costco list
- Go to Costco
- Produce stand
- Take my parents to the airport
- Mail tax payment
- Price out how much one of our cars is worth. Considering trading it in for an electrical car, if the price is right.
- Go for a run
- Take the boys to get passport photos taken. (We are considering a ski trip to Whistler next year, to see M's cousin who lives in Vancouver).
- Sort out plans for next week, including car pooling, work schedule, M's schedule & my travel plans
- Figure out boy scouts for next week
- Determine when Nick can use his free month of art classes, and add to the calendar.
That should do it! How about you? Are you in preparation mode for Easter, or up to something else this weekend? It's pretty great going into the weekend with an already clean house!