It's spring break, which means no soccer today! The boys are actually subbing for another team tomorrow, but today is soccer free. We have no planned commitments, so I can get things done & organize our lives. My parents are in Napa, and will be back tomorrow. Here's what I'll be up to today.
- Go for a run
- Make time for yoga
- Sort out my jewelry area
- Move a dresser out of my closet
- Order a new nightstand. (Our master bedroom is tiny, compared to previous houses, so we're doing a bunch of furniture shuffling.)
- Contact our realtor for our Seattle house on tenant move out date. Start getting work kicked off in the yard
- Fill out paperwork for Sam's overnight science camp
- Make a menu & Costco list
- Go to Costco & the produce stand
Menu plan (my parents will be with us Sunday-Friday for dinner):
- Saturday - leftover PF Chang's. There is so much leftover Chinese food from our dinner delivery on Thursday!
- Sunday - M is grilling chicken, and will have that with rice
- Monday - My mom has offered to cook. I think she mentioned enchiladas
- Tuesday - Leftover chicken & rice
- Wednesday - My mom has offered to cook
- Thursday - Leftovers
- Friday - I will probably make risotto
I have late meetings all week, as I'm interviewing for a new senior role in Asia. It would be a HUGE gift to fill that role - much less travel, and not managing a huge team of people myself in region, remotely. I'm taking advantage of my parents being in town to get as many of the late night interviews, meetings done while they are around.
What about you? What do you have on your agenda for today?