Wednesday, May 1, 2024

Goals for May

 I'm guessing that May through June will be an adventure, with many end of school activities, as well as Sam's graduation! Can't believe we're here.

Other than my Sedona trip, I will be home for the rest of May, so I've factored that in accordingly.

Financial:

  • Sort out cash flow & remaining 2024 budget, post severance numbers
  • Earn $300 in side hustle
  • Monthly pantry/freezer challenge: use up fish sticks, pureed bananas & the rest of a bag of cranberries
  • Figure out how to maximize expiring travel rewards
Family:
  • Get Sam registered for orientation, & finalize housing contract
  • Help Nick with college tasks & finalize work back schedule
  • AP test prep (both) & SAT prep (Nick)
  • Have a great & on budget trip to Sedona with my mom
  • Finalize the rest of our summer plans
  • Plan one fun activity with the boys
Fitness:
  • 10 stretching workouts
  • Lose 3 lbs
  • 12 strength training workouts
  • Follow the No S diet
  • Run 70 miles
Personal:
  • Get together with friends
  • Practice Farsi 20 times
  • Declutter 100 items
  • Meditate daily
  • Continue exploring various jobs
  • Finish soccer volunteering project

That's it for me. What about you? Any goals to share for May, so we can cheer you on?

2 comments:

  1. I've been lax on getting rid of our excess and need to get back on it. Tomorrow I plan on cleaning the craft room ( once was the kids playroom) along with the adjoining seasonal decorations closet. It is jam packed with things I no longer use that need to go

    ReplyDelete
  2. I need to get back into declutter mode and perhaps try and sell a few items on our Garage Sale sites.

    You have a great goals list.

    God bless.

    ReplyDelete