Tuesday, April 30, 2024

Checking in from gorgeous Sedona

 We are having an absolutely fabulous time - lots of hiking, chatting, & relaxing. I received my severance package yesterday, & it's significantly more generous than I expected. What a lovely gift during our trip.



I'm so glad I chose this stunning destination to use up some of my free Hyatt night awards. We've loved the location of our hotel, and how close it is to restaurants, a coffee place, etc. 

We'd planned for a 7 mile hike today, but due to a poorly marked trail, we ended up doing 13 miles. Good thing my mom & I are both in quite reasonable shape. ;-) 

Hope everyone is having a great week!

2 comments:

  1. Whoa! 13 miles! I'm in awe! Yay for the awesome severance package! So glad you are enjoying your getaway!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful scenery! Cindy in the South

    ReplyDelete