Saturday, June 15, 2024

June goals check in

 As with every month it feels like, June is whizzing by! Here's how I'm doing on my goals for the month:

Financial:

  • Create revised 2024 budget, & estimate taxes owed from severance. - done
  • Earn $300 in side hustle - $164/300
  • Monthly pantry/freezer challenge: use up fish sticks & bag of cranberries - I've used up a bunch of freezer items, but not these two in particular
  • Work on plan for United credits with M's mom - no, and realistically, any planning we do will likely be in the fall
Family:

  • Help Sam with college roommate assignments  - done
  • Spend a week with Nick on college prep - done, although we need a lot more than a week for this
  • Enjoy all of our June fun: Sam's graduation, time with my parents, Sam's party & our long weekend in Las Vegas - we had a great time with my parents & at Sam's graduation. The other two events are still to come.
  • Finalize the rest of our summer plans - yes!
  • Plan one fun activity with the boys - We have had multiple corn hole matches
Fitness:
  • 10 stretching workouts - 8/10 so far, as I've been battling hip tightness
  • Lose 3 lbs - no progress so far, but I am holding steady, despite house guests & lots of events
  • 12 strength training workouts - 6/12
  • Follow the No S diet - I had three successful days last week, which is pretty much the limit of my progress
  • Run 70 miles - 39.47 miles, so on track

Personal:

  • Get together with friends - I've gone to coffee with a friend 2x, and hiked with two other friends
  • Practice Farsi 20 times - 9/20, as I didn't do this when I had guests
  • Declutter 100 items from the house - 41/100
  • Meditate daily - I didn't do this when I had guests, but have meditated 6 times this month
  • Continue exploring various jobs - yes, I look daily at a variety of future options
  • Start college counseling volunteer project - yes! I am now matched, and we have our first call on Tuesday. 
What about you? How are you doing with your June goals? Share your progress, so we can cheer you on!



1 comment:

  1. Sounds like you had a very good time with your June plans with family & graduation. You're doing well on your fitness goals too. I've been wanting to ride my bike 30 minutes every day and so far so good for this month. I'm stalled right now, but am hoping to break the plateau asap.

    ReplyDelete