Tuesday, October 1, 2024

October Goals

 I will post my September goal progress soon, but wanted to get my October goals posted. I like the motivation of a new month, even if the months are going by way too quickly!

Financial:

  • Achieve new savings goal (~$2500). 
  • Get car sold
  • Update CD that is renewing
  • I don't need a big freezer challenge this month, as I did such a good job last month eating down a lot of what was in there. Instead, I can keep my list pretty targeted.
    • Eat 1/2 of the pizza in the freezer
    • Use up the cranberries in muffins
Family:
  • Help Nick with college essays/applications & achieve all deadlines
  • Still working on adjusting menu plan for 3 vs 4 diners
  • Have a great trip to Costa Rica
Fitness:
  • Work on back & hip exercises
  • 15 strength workouts
  • Follow the No S diet 15 days & track calories
  • Successfully run the 10k with my sister & friend
  • See the doctor about lack of energy, overall health
  • Lose 2 lbs
Personal:
  • Complete daily tasks 20 times (meditate, language lesson, journal)
  • Get together with friends
  • Network a bit (2x)
  • Declutter 25 items
  • Continue exploring jobs. Apply for two jobs in a "pivot" field (e.g. not something I've done before)
  • Spend time on volunteer role
  • Play pickleball 3x

What about you? Do you have any goals for the month? Let us know so we can cheer you on!

3 comments:

  1. My goal is to get everything done (less the cooking) that I want to have done before Thanksgiving. I will be having a houseful of people here that week, so I want my early November just filled with preparing for them___not messy jobs that have to be done.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That is a great goal! We are still hoping to go to the PNW vs having Sam fly here, but it's sort of dependent upon where he's at with the GF by Thanksgiving. We are trying not to probe & let him come to us with a plan, but, as a planner, it's making it hard for me! (HP)

      Delete
  2. I hope you meet every goal for October. :) My goal is to pay off some debt this month. Woo Hoo.

    ReplyDelete