Here's what we're eating this week:
- Monday - Leftover spaghetti & meatballs
- Tuesday - Chicken salad for the adults. Chicken + pasta for the kiddos.
- Wednesday - M is out of town, so it's probably going to be the ever popular breakfast for dinner. :-)
- Thursday - Uninspired at the moment, but I'm thinking of a pasta/sausage dish from the freezer.
- Friday - Salmon + rice (fish sticks for the kids)
- Saturday - Having our first "friend" sleepover, so we'll do something kid friendly, like pizza or tacos.
- Sunday - Risotto of some sort.
One of my favorite pictures from Nick's 6th birthday this weekend. I feel so lucky that he has three cousins so close in age. They are all wonderful boys, and have SO much fun together at all of the family events & holidays. The birthday boy is the cutie pie in the white shirt. :-)