- Lose 2 pounds, bringing my weight to 143. - I'm ending the month exactly where I ended it. Given how much I worked out. . . . wow!
- Track my calories in MyFitnessPal every day, & stay within my calorie allotment 90% of the time. In February, that boils down to 25 days. It's my birthday month, so trying to be realistic. - I tracked my calories every day, & was on track 79% of the time. Mixed results.
- Get 1,000 minutes of cardio. - Yes! A definite win, with 1267 - more than January!
- Complete 10 strength workouts. - 6 strength workouts in February.
- Complete 7 stretching workouts. - NO. 2 stretching workouts.
- Bonus goal - attend a Pilates or Barre workout class. I have a Groupon for a local studio, but have never made it given M's travel schedule & the kids. I'd love to make this a priority. - No, abandoned this goal.
- Run 20 miles/week, 80 miles in February. - 60 miles for February.
- Buy one college tuition credit for each child. - No. We had unexpected home repairs.
- Have one date night (or lunch) with M. - Yes, two lunch dates!
- Get together with two friends. - Yes! Several get togethers with friends.
- Track spending, stick to budget, create monthly spending reports. - This is an old hat now! :-)
- Increase charitable contributions by 10% (Year Over Year) - Yes!
- Clean out my closet & dresser. - I'm about 1/2 way through my closet.
- To increase my baking skills (and reduce our grocery budget), try English Muffin bread (again!) & bagel making. Bonus would be tortillas. :-) - I tried both English Muffin bread & bagels.
- Set up meeting with attorney to go over wills & guardianship. - No.
- Generate $400 in "side hustle". Mostly from Ebay, I think, but open to other methods of generating income. - Yep! I'm at $426!
It looks like, out of 16, I had 7 wins, 4 partial wins, & 5 fails. I'm going to try for even better results in March! I didn't do a good job of reviewing my goals weekly, & I know that's a big motivator for myself.
Goals for March! I'm setting these up to be both goals I can work on all month, as well as things that I can tick off at once. I need some easy wins this month. :-) There are 31 days in March, so I have 31 goals. I'm feeling like some big challenges! :-)
|1) Lose 2 pounds, bringing my weight to 143.|
|2) Track my food/exercise every day in MFP|
|3) Average 1500 calories/day for the month|
|4) Complete 1,200 minutes of cardio|
|5) Complete 10 strength workouts|
|6)Complete 7 stretching workouts|
|8) Run consistently|
|9) Run 5 miles without stopping|
|10) Run 20 miles+ per week, 80/month|
|11) Run 1 race|
|12) Achieve a PR in my half marathon|
|13) Find an April race|
|14) Find a race with Kiki|
|15) Plan Mother's Day|
|16) Coordinate spring break plans|
|17) Buy one tuition credit for each child|
|18) Pay $5,000 of principal on mortgages|
|19) Have one date night per month with M|
|20) Get together with 2 friends/month|
|21) Track spending, stick to budget, monthly reports|
|22) Review our charitable contributions & increase giving by 10%|
|23) Clean out my closet|
|24) Clean out my dresser|
|25) Make croissants|
|26) Set up meeting with attorney|
|27) Generate $400 in "side hustle"|
|28) Book flights for girls trip|
|29) Buy & mail secret sister gift!|
|30) Read 3 books|
|31) Experiment with new methods of stress management - deep breathing|
And with that, how did you do with your February goals? What are you hoping to accomplish in March?