Tuesday, April 2, 2024

April Goals

 

My goals are largely the same in April, but I'm dialing a few of them up, to reflect the fact that I'm currently not working.

Financial:

  • Pay federal & state taxes
  • Sort out cash flow & remaining 2024 budget, post severance numbers
  • Earn $300 in side hustle
  • Monthly freezer challenge: use up fish sticks, rotisserie chicken & pulled pork
Family:

  • Last college tour + confirm decision & begin college admission process (housing, forms, etc)
  • Help Nick with college tasks (HS requirements)
  • Both boys AP test prep
  • Have a great & on budget spring break trip
  • Continue to plan Costa Rica trip for the fall
  • Plan one fun activity with the boys
Fitness:
  • 10 stretching workouts
  • Lose 3 lbs
  • 12 strength training workouts
  • Follow the No S diet
Personal:

  • Get together with friends
  • Practice Farsi 20 times
  • Declutter 100 items from the house
  • Meditate daily
  • Complete The Science of Well Being course
  • Complete resume revamp
That's it from my side. What about you? Any goals for April? Let us know, so we can cheer you on!

4 comments:

  1. If you are going to Costa Rica, you need to go to the sloth sanctuary near Limon. I wish we knew about this place and where able to do this when we where there. 8-) https://www.slothsanctuary.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My daughter went there on one of her trips. I have Costa Rica on my list, for the sloths.

      Delete
  2. If you go to Roatan, Honduras they have another sloth rescue where you can actually "hug" a sloth. Can you tell my youngest loves sloths?lol You'll see them in the wild in either country, also in Belize we saw some. I'd recommend the tour we took, a boat ride in the natural canals on the eastern side of CR. I'll look up the name of the company for you if you want, if you are going to that side of the country. '-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lots of projects listed on my blog, and those do not include any real spring cleaning.

    Good list going there.

    God bless.

    ReplyDelete