Monday, April 22, 2024

Menu Plan

 A slightly longer menu this week, as I'm heading out of town next Sunday & want to cover through then. 

  • Friday -  tacos
  • Saturday -  one pan Asian ground beef & rice dish (new recipe) grilled hot dogs & potato salad
  • Sunday - grilled hot dogs & potato salad
  • Monday -leftover tacos
  • Tuesday - leftover one pot beef & rice
  • Wednesday - leftover hot dogs & potato salad
  • Thursday -  leftover one pot beef & rice 
  • Friday - wings & spring rolls
  • Saturday - creamy garlic chicken
  • Sunday - I'm heading out on a hiking trip to Sedona with my mom, so M will be on his own for dinner with the boys. I'm assuming he will grill something. ;-) 
What about you? What is on your menu this week?

8 comments:

  1. Sounds delicious! We really like potato salad here and you can serve it for more than one day. We are having BBQ today and definitely fish later in the week.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sadly, the place we normally buy potato salad was out, and I didn't have time to make my own. So, we had plain salad, and let me assure you, Sam was quick to point out that it wasn't the same. He wasn't wrong! ;-) (HP)

      Delete
  2. I bookmarked the garlic chicken recipe. It sounds fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I haven't made it yet, but agreed - it looks delicious. (HP)

      Delete
  3. Yeah, new recipes that I think will both be winners here. Enjoy your trip.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I made the beef/rice dish. I added more seasoning and additional veggies, and then topped with some Sriracha (if you like spice) & peanuts. We really liked it, and it made A TON! (HP)

      Delete
  4. Must check out the chicken recipe. Your menu is great. Lots of ideas there.

    God bless.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I'm also looking forward to trying out the chicken recipe. It looked delicious, and I'm always looking forward to a recipe M can eat without modifications (due to his food allergies). (HP)

      Delete