Monday, April 8, 2024

Menu Plan Monday

 The boys & I are out of town over the weekend, so M will be largely on his own. Hopefully eating the rotisserie chicken I left out for him. ;-) 

  • Friday - eating with my sister when we arrive in Portland
  • Saturday - my mom is hosting a dinner at my sister's house, after our college tour. I believe the menu is lasagna
  • Sunday - M is grilling for us
  • Monday - chicken curry
  • Tuesday - grilled chicken (f)
  • Wednesday - leftover chicken curry
  • Thursday - cauliflower taco rice (f)
  • Friday - wings & potstickers
What about you? What's on your menu this week? 

3 comments:

  1. I just did a big list of possibilities for the week. Tonight's going to be baked chicken and twice baked potatoes, which I don't even think was on the list. My son's going to do a pork roast on Thursday for pulled pork sandwiches, stir fry, and carnitas tacos. I'm hoping to freeze portions for the latter two meals so we have more variety week to week. The college visits are tiring but great that you have a home base to land with family on the weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Probably salmon, chicken fajitas, pulled pork and tacos.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Still using bits and bobs up as well as leftovers in the fridge. I did pull out a bit more meat than other times though.

    God bless.

    ReplyDelete