This gorgeous boy was born almost seven years ago! I CANNOT believe how fast the time has gone. He looks a lot different now, what with his black eye & missing front tooth. :-)
It's the shortest month of the year, but I'd like to make great progress this month! I focused a lot on finances & decluttering in January, & would like to continue working on those (finances are always at top of mind, especially), but would like February to be devoted to fitness.
Here are my goals for the month:
- Lose 2 pounds, bringing my weight to 143.
- Track my calories in MyFitnessPal every day, & stay within my calorie allotment 90% of the time. In February, that boils down to 25 days. It's my birthday month, so trying to be realistic.
- Get 1,000 minutes of cardio.
- Complete 10 strength workouts.
- Complete 7 stretching workouts.
- Bonus goal - attend a Pilates or Barre workout class. I have a Groupon for a local studio, but have never made it given M's travel schedule & the kids. I'd love to make this a priority.
- Run 20 miles/week, 80 miles in February.
- Buy one college tuition credit for each child.
- Have one date night (or lunch) with M.
- Get together with two friends.
- Track spending, stick to budget, create monthly spending reports.
- Increase charitable contributions by 10% (Year Over Year)
- Clean out my closet & dresser.
- To increase my baking skills (and reduce our grocery budget), try English Muffin bread (again!) & bagel making. Bonus would be tortillas. :-)
- Set up meeting with attorney to go over wills & guardianship.
- Generate $400 in "side hustle". Mostly from Ebay, I think, but open to other methods of generating income.