Monday, February 12, 2024

Menu Plan Monday

 It's a full week, as we have birthdays, as well as Valentine's Day & I'm hosting the big senior soccer event at school on Tuesday. Our menu will look a little different than usual as a result.

  • Friday - gyros
  • Saturday - birthday dinner out
  • Sunday - Superbowl appetizers
  • Monday - spaghetti & meatballs
  • Tuesday - I'm going to be prepping for the school event, so I'll grab something to eat out of the fridge, and leave the boys to leftovers
  • Wednesday - Valentine's Day! Assuming everyone will be home, but not entirely sure. We will have garlic butter shrimp (with meatballs for the non-shrimp eater) over regular or gluten free noodles
  • Thursday - gyros
  • Friday - Another birthday, so potentially dinner out
What about you? What's on your menu this week?

4 comments:

  1. I made chili yesterday, but sent food with my daughter's, keeping a portion for me. I bought a rotisserie chicken, made broth so will make wild rice soup, also sending with my daughter. Dal will be my other meal I cook, again for leftovers but then I'm on vacation.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is going to be low residue and then clear liquids until Thursday, so not very exciting in the least.

    God bless.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your menu this week is the kind I like ___little cooking!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nothing fancy, we had lasagne last night left from Sunday and we still have enough for today if we want that. Super Bowl apps sound good! Bailey and I would have watched since Taylor Swift's BF was playing, but didn't.

    ReplyDelete