Sunday, February 4, 2024

Sunday things

Yesterday was a good & super busy day, so I'm glad we're through that! I'm a little sore from my 8 mile run, but it was better than last weekend's 6 mile run, so I'll take it! I also cleaned the house ahead of our poster making party, which was a success. People stayed pretty late, so M & I threw together a quick dinner after the party wrapped up. 

As for today, here's what's on the to do list:

  • Workout class
  • Laundry
  • Review homework with the boys
  • Make muffins
  • Work on classwork (I'm taking the Science of Well Being class online)
  • Journal
  • Practice Farsi
  • Sort out ski week plans
  • Finalize Sam's birthday gifts/plans
  • Continue working through eBay/FB marketplace pile
  • Find 5 more items to declutter (BN, recycle, etc)
Today feels like an easier day, as my three big tasks (party, long run & house cleaning) were done yesterday. I'll take it!

What are you up to today?

2 comments:

  1. Brought up the main courses (well at least the meat) for the next week, worked on my knitting for a bit, and made my to do list for next week. I am making sure I get all our outside errands done before the freezing rain and snow hits on Monday.

    God bless.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I always feel organized when I get my meals prepped & planned!

      Hope the weather is okay for you.

      Delete