Saturday, February 10, 2024

Saturday Happenings

 It's a lovely & chilly day today, so I'm off to get my long run done soon. Once I finish today's run, I will be caught up with the weekly distance, after my few weeks of being sick. I do not recommend missing entire weeks of training on a very short 12 week training cycle.

Here's what I'm up to today:

  • 10 mile run
  • Make a menu
  • Shopping list
  • Laundry
  • Have Nick finish THE LAST senior poster
  • Finish up a few tasks for senior night (the end is near!)
  • Work on budget for my aunt
  • Organize the freezer a bit
  • Going to dinner with all three of my boys this evening

That's it for me. What about you? Anything fun in your plans today? 

6 comments:

  1. I cleaned the basics of the house and now doing laundry, particularly the new items I bought for vacation. I'll get the dog for a good walk and I'm semi cat sitting so later need to go feed my sister's cats. I think I'm going to brave Sam's Club, Trader Joe's, Target, and Aldi but later, hoping to miss the Saturday rush. This will be my entertainment then back to get pup out again, and an early bed time. I might treat myself to a slice of pizza at Sam's and call it dinner.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sometimes going grocery shopping is definitely entertainment!

      Delete
  2. Went to CVS to use free money they keep putting in my account to try to lure me back into their Extra Bucks scheme lol....got 2 bottles of Hydrogen Peroxide for free(using a $4 off 2 Health Care items Q)and paid $1.35 OOP for 2 boxes of Special K cereal for Hubs which was BOGO(could have been a lower OOP if I had remembered to use .78¢ in smaller rewards to cover the outrageous(well maybe not to someone living in CA)Louisiana sales tax. But I got .70¢ from Ibotta so only .65¢ actual OOP. That's the highlight of my day, sad though it may be. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I need to remember to use my CVS rewards before they expire! You found some deals.

      Delete
  3. I managed to defy the ice and snow and make it to a friends for coffee.

    God bless

    ReplyDelete