For a refresher, my 12 goals of 2012 can be found here.
On to goals for September.
- Lose 4 pounds. I started 2012 at 150, and I'm currently at 143.5. I'd like to break into the 130s!
- Track all of my food & exercise in My Fitness Pal.
- Complete 1,000 minutes of cardio, & complete 5 each of strength & stretching workouts.
- Spend $0 on clothing/makeup for myself. I may need new running shoes, but that remains TBD.
- Pay off our credit card bill. We have a small balance that we've been carrying over, but my September bonus will clear this.
- Buy the boys 5 tuition credits each.
- Pay $3000 off on the principal of our 2nd mortgage.
- Consult with a resume service. Did I mention that I'm looking for a new job, after 15 years with the same company? :-)
- Investigate job market in Portland. Oh, and a potential relocation? :-)
- Have one date night with M.
- Stick to budget for my mom's birthday trip. My sister & I are taking her to Las Vegas for her 60th. My budget is $2000. (Disclaimer - That's what remains - I've already purchased flights, etc).
- Clean all of the closets in our house. They are a wreck!
- Bonus goal - meal plan every week in September.