Saturday, March 30, 2024

Grocery receipt & other Saturday stuff

 I got up this morning & went to my workout class, and came home & am making lunch for the teens. I have a bunch of stuff to do today, so M went to Costco while I was working out. 

Here's what we spent this week/what we bought:

  • Milk - $6.19
  • Grapes - $7.99
  • Tomatoes - $7.99
  • Pineapple - $3.99
  • Bagels - $7.99
  • Cauliflower - $6.49
  • Bananas - $2.49
  • Pears - $5.99
  • Steak - $44.42 (Easter splurge dinner)
  • Edamame - $5.39
  • Broccoli - $4.99
  • Apples - $5.99
  • Strawberries - $4.99
  • Cucumber - $5.99
  • Ground beef - $31.59
Total = $152.57 - Slightly less than last week, but we needed fewer staples, and bought more expensive meat for Easter.

Remainder of the day:
  • Run to the store for tortillas
  • Make tacos (dinner)
  • Pickle ball lessons with M (although, it's supposed to be rainy this afternoon, so we'll see)
  • Vacuum
  • Help boys with scholarship essays
  • List a few things on eBay
  • Arrange additional tutoring sessions
  • Trim our hedge
  • Create new Buy Nothing listing
  • Sort out our phone plan
What about you? What are you up to today? Any fun dinner plans for tomorrow?

2 comments:

  1. I'll be measuring clothes for Bailey to list for sale and I need to list a few things on ebay myself. Hopefully I will get all of that done.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Our son headed back to his home on Sunday, so Saturday was when we had our Easter meal. I also got Kris to watch how I was downloading those patterns I purchased, and he pointed out my mistake. I now am becoming a pro at this.

    God bless.

    ReplyDelete