Monday, March 11, 2024

Menu Plan Monday

I'm experimenting with what works best for us menu & food prep wise, while I'm in this new phase of life. I'll likely continue to do leftovers, but add in another "new" recipe during the week, which I wouldn't have tried before, given my schedule. 

Here's what's on our menu this week:

  • Friday - garlic shrimp
  • Saturday - chicken fajitas
  • Sunday - kebabs & rice
  • Monday - leftover fajitas
  • Tuesday - leftover kebabs & rice
  • Wednesday - beef and cauliflower taco skillet
  • Thursday - any remaining leftovers
  • Friday - gyozos & wings
What about you? Any new recipes to share? I tried the peanut chicken noodle recipe, and we loved it! We doubled it, and have enough for two dinners. We served ours with the chopped peanuts, and squeezed some fresh lime on top, and added a bit of sriracha on top for a bit more spice. 

2 comments:

  1. It all sounds delicious. When you say kabobs, are they pieces of meat and veg on sticks, or more like the meat then on a pita or flat bread sandwich? Both are delicious.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Not this week as I am using up bags of frozen precooked roasts from the fridge freezer. That area seems to get away from me quite often. Perhaps I should try cooking smaller portions.

    God bless.

    ReplyDelete