Saturday, March 23, 2024

Saturday Happenings

I was up bright & early this morning, and got a few things done before I went to my gym class (Farsi practice, journal, meditation), worked a bit on my resume, & also kicked started a toiletry clean out project. Yikes. There's stuff all over the counters! I guess I've been collecting things on all of my travels, and definitely don't need it all. Time to get organized & pass things on to folks who will use them, and declutter what I have.

Here's what's on the to do list for today:

  • Attend Nick's first soccer game
  • Wash Nick's soccer uniform
  • Declutter/organize toiletries
  • Clean out bathroom cabinet
  • Work on resume (drat. I have such writer's block on this at the moment)
  • Create a big Buy Nothing listing
  • Pickle ball lessons (assuming it stops raining)
That's pretty much it on my side. M is making Philly Cheese steaks for dinner tonight. Yum! What are you up to today?

2 comments:

  1. My back is giving me a few twinges once again so other than sweeping floors, changing the bedding and baking a loaf of bread in the bread maker, nothing much else was accomplished.

    God bless.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So relate to the back pain. Mine is definitely daily at this point, and I keep hoping it just doesn't get worse. Hope yours improves & that you have a lovely day!

      Delete