Monday, March 18, 2024

Menu Plan Monday

 I'm working hard on cleaning out lingering pantry & freezer items, and I'll try & make better notes on my menu of when I'm using things up. It's helpful for myself & maybe it will inspire others. :-) 

  • Friday - an appetizer style meal: coconut shrimp, gyozas, edamame
  • Saturday - lasagna & garlic bread (using up lasagna noodles from my parents last visit + tomato paste that has been sitting around forever + baguette from the freezer)
  • Sunday - pizza
  • Monday - grilled burgers & oven baked fries (using up a very old bag of fries)
  • Tuesday - chicken yakisoba (using up an old package of Top Ramen noodles, from the pantry)
  • Wednesday - lasagna 
  • Thursday - yakisoba
  • Friday - probably another appetizer style meal. 
What about you? What's on your menu for the week?

4 comments:

  1. Sounds delicious, especially the coconut shrimp.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A good ole' corned beef, cabbage and potatoes slow cooked in Guinness last night, with chocolate Guinness cake with butter roux frosting for dessert. Dinner was devoured, and I woke up to find the empty cake platter on the counter. Tonight I am making a lasgana, and possibly baking a chocolate cheesecake. Going forward, based on the weather, and in no particular order. I might make Peruvian chicken (courtesy of Anne in the Kitchen) or burritos--I have a bunch of cilantro I need to use--baked salmon, tuna casserole, and either a sirloin tip roast or grilled steaks, depending on the weather. Honestly, I am not much of a cook, I would much rather bake. I am also very tired of menu planning.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the yakasoba recipe. I can see my girls liking it with Tofu, and vegan worstershire.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Using up bits and bobs here as well. It seems to be never ending at times.

    God bless.

    ReplyDelete