Saturday, March 16, 2024

Saturday Happenings

It appears that I now can comment on my own blog again, but my comments need approval. From myself. 😂 Anyway, I'll give that a try, & also test out comments on a few other blogs. 

Here's what I'm up to today:

  • Workout class this morning
  • From there, I head straight to Nick's soccer game
  • As soon as I get back from soccer, I'll head home to grab lunch & then go to my first pickle ball lesson with M. It's been on our list to sign up for pickle ball lessons since we tried it in October on vacation. Glad we finally made it happen!
  • Making chicken yakisoba for dinner
  • Yard work
  • Laundry
  • Stop by the store
  • Work on our spring break plans
That's it! I also have a new laptop, and need to get everything transferred over, which is always a real treat.

What about you? What are you up to today? 

2 comments:

  1. You are having a busy Saturday. Glad you can at least comment on your own blog.... Hopefully the other blog's comments will come.

    God bless.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was a busy day, but gorgeous & fun, so all was well. Today is busy too. Not working means I don't mind quite as busy of a weekend - I have all week to catch up on chores.

      Delete