We're trying something new this week, as the other diners in my house are getting bored with leftovers. My plan for 10+ years has been to cook on weekends (Friday, Saturday & Sunday), & make enough for leftovers for the week, with one fill in meal. I hate change and am a little worried about the timing of making everything during the week. But, we will give it a try for a few weeks, & see how things go.
We have a green salad with each meal, I just don't post it.
- Friday - we went out, to an outdoor restaurant we've been interested in trying. IMO, it was overpriced, for the food/experience.
- Saturday - steak & caprese salad
- Sunday - barbecued chicken & roasted squash
- Monday - spaghetti & meatballs (Nick cooking)
- Tuesday - tacos/taco salads
- Wednesday - steak & caprese salad (we'll prep the steak "fresh", so I suppose it's technically not a leftover ;-)
- Thursday - taquitos (for 3 diners), salmon for M
- Friday - Gyozos and baked chicken