- Three no-spend days! (Monday-Wednesday)
- Remembered that I had money left in an old survey account that I rarely use, and requested a check for $10.
- Uploaded my fitness activity (we get rewarded at work for exercising) & earned a $10 drugstore gift card.
- Used the $10 gift card to purchase magazines for my trip this week. (We split up some of the shared items, & each buy a few things).
- Listed two items on Craigslist (decluttering & potentially making money - double win!)
- Went through all of the books in the house (and, I swear that I thought all of the adult books had already been donated!) & found two bins of books (mostly kids books) to sell at Half Price Books
And, while I didn't get everything done today, I did get quite a few things marked off of my list.
4 mile run
- Bike ride with the kids
Menu plan for the week Finish packing for my girls trip on Thursday Sunday Funday event at our gym with the kiddos Strength workout - arms Wash all sheets/make beds Laundry Make cranberry muffins for M Bake bread If it's not too hot, bake banana wheat germ bread- Yes, although I ended up making chocolate chip muffins instead.
- Go through filing cabinet & ditch all unneeded paper work
Clean out gift/card area of our laundry room Use up a gift card at a drugstore that's about to expire
And, here are a couple of pictures of my crew at the water park over the weekend! The two younger ones are mine. :-) Obviously, they had a great time!
I'll take it! How was your Sunday?