I must confess, I'm not a "houseguest" person. My in-laws stay with us for three months at a time, and they are totally amazing and helpful. But, having houseguests makes it very difficult for me to stick to my routine, and I find it hard to relax when I know there are other people around. I try to use the treadmill at 5:00 am, which is right next to our spare room, so that's out. I tend to do yoga at 8:00 pm, but that's not the kind of thing you do in front of guests. ;-)
All this said, I truly believe in helping those who need help. My uncle is a fantastic guy, and my boys are thrilled to have him around. :-)
Now, onto my July goals.
- Find and register for a race. It doesn't need to be a marathon - just something small to get me going again.
- Make $250 on eBay.
- Update resume.
- Update LinkedIn profile.
- Stick to budget on two upcoming trips (big girls trip in three weeks, and overnight stay at a water park).
- Deal with houseguest graciously, & look for opportunities to turn it into a "win"
- Reduce grocery bill to $550.
- Fitness goals:
- 1100 minutes of cardio
- 12 strength workouts
- 10 stretching workouts.
- Clean & inventory freezers
- Schedule a dentist appointment - I'm WAY overdue! :-)