Monday, July 8, 2013

Menu plan Monday

Once again, we have a week where not everyone will be around for the week ahead. I'm finally just accepting that this is a regular part of life, rather than an exception. ;-) It's taken me a while!

I only cover dinner plans in my menu. Breakfasts consist of eggs, fruit, the occasional muffin or fruit smoothie. Lunches are sandwiches, fruit, and a snacky item for the kids. I take leftovers & whatever needs to be eaten.

  • Monday - Leftover grilled chicken from the weekend.
  • Tuesday (M out of town) -
  • Wednesday (M out of town)
  • Thursday -Tacos
  • Friday - I'll be out of town with the kids at a water park.
  • Saturday - Southwestern Quinoa Salad (with chicken) - bumped from last week
  • Sunday - Homemade pizza
What's on your menu for the week? I'm keeping things easy, as it's supposed to be warm here again.

No comments:

Post a Comment