Below are my goals for June, along with how I did.
1) Pay cash for our vacations & take nothing out of our regular savings (I have a special vacation savings) to cover. - Done!
2) Stay within our grocery budget of $500. - Massive fail. I thought we would be able to hit this, but had to stock up last night, and have an unexpected house guest. (more on that later.) We spent $729.
3) Research 10 job options, including 2 networking contacts. - I've definitely done this. I deemed July my official month to kick off the search.
4) Update LinkedIn profile. - Nope. This will roll over to July's goals.
5) Make all reservations for girls trip in July (my sister's 40th birthday trip). - Yes! All set - but I just did it last night. Nothing like waiting until the last minute. ;-)
6) Read 4 books. Reading helps me relax, which I know I need more of. ;-) - Yes! I read 7 books, most of them on vacation.
7) Fitness goals:
- 1000 minutes - 1102!
- 15 strength workouts - 9
- 10 stretching workouts - 5
9) Earn $500 for my girls trip. This is a huge stretch goal, as I've already made close to $2500 on eBay, and have limits on selling multiples of my higher ticket items at one time. - I made $215.
10) Come up with something for a family that is really struggling. One of my son's friends mother is losing her battle with cancer, and they have brought in hospice. She has twin seven year olds, and a ten year old. My heart is breaking & I want to help, but also don't want to burden or inconvenience them. :-( - Done.
11) Turn the following freezer items into "something" :-):
- Ham - I used 1/2 of it. Still a chunk in the freezer.
- Carrot puree. I used what was frozen, but now there's more in my fridge. Too many carrots! :-)
How did you do with your June goals? I hope they were a success! On to July! :-)