Sunday, July 7, 2013

Sunday night activities

Well, to be fair, I accomplished most of my tasks early on in the day, & now I'm ready to relax. :-) We got home from the beach late last night (after a fabulous & relaxing 4th of July weekend), so today I had plenty on my to do list.

  1. Bake two loaves of bread for the week.
  2. Make pizza dough.
  3. Go for a 4 mile run.
  4. Do yoga.
  5. Take the kids to Sunday Funday (a free bouncy house/ping pong/basketball open activity time at our gym).
  6.  Do a strength workout.
  7. Bonus second cardio workout = 45 minutes on the bike.
  8. Come up with a creative use of our leftovers. Yes! Especially proud of the pizza I made tonight. I took barbecued beef kebabs, thinly sliced them onto a pizza with some leftover gouda that was hanging out from the long weekend, added green pepper and a red sauce base. Topped with fresh tomato, salt & pepper as it came out of the oven. Perfection! Better than anything I've had in a pizza place.
  9. Unpacked all of the beach stuff.
  10. Hit the store for a few things to get us through the week.
  11. Laundry. (ALMOST DONE :-))
  12. Update budget
  13. Menu plan for the month ahead.
  14. Sign up for a run for the fall.
  15. Have a glass of wine with M & talk about the weekend. Our version of "happy hour." :-)
  16. Make a packing list for our overnight at the water park.
I think that's it. I didn't finish everything, but I accomplished most of what was on my list. I'll take it!

How about you? What did you get done this Sunday? Have you tried any good recipes with creative leftovers recently?

No comments:

Post a Comment