Sunday, July 7, 2013

Sunday Night Chit Chat

I'm not really ready for it to be Monday, but I think the clock is going to move forward, regardless of how I feel about it! :-)

My inspiration for the week. Whenever I get down about the lupus, or think I'm not able to do certain things, I think of my dad. He completed a 100 mile mountain bike race in 24 hours over Memorial Day. He's in amazing shape, & pushes himself every day to stay healthy. At the finish line. . .


  • Reading: I can't remember. Something I downloaded for free for my Kindle. As long as it's free, I don't spend much time vetting the titles. ;-)
  • Listening to: Scooby Doo!
  • Watching: Again with the Scooby Doo!
  • Cooking/Baking: I made two loaves of bread & homemade meatball pizza. It was amazing.
  • Happy you accomplished this week: I completed our 2013, half way there financial summary. So happy to have that done.
  • Looking forward to next week: I'm taking the boys to a waterpark with my sister, & we always have a great time, drinking wine in the evenings & catching up. The adults, that is. :-)
  • Thankful for today: The health that I do have. I was able to go for a run & I'm feeling pretty good.
  • Bonus Question - Do you play games? Board games, card games, video games, games online, on your phone, iPad, etc... Not really. I sometimes have to test out games for work, & it makes doing something like that in my free time not that attractive. I think of it as "work". :-)


  • Thanks to Carla for hosting!




    No comments:

    Post a Comment