- Finalize a move date
- Sign formal offer letter (M). This task will make the move "official" & trigger a bunch of other tasks that are pending until this is complete.
- Determine school district & register boys.
- Cancel child care for this school year in our current district.
- Continue to decluttter. This is an ongoing task. ;-) I'm hoping to tackle our bedroom & more kitchen items.
- Create a work back schedule based on finalized move date.
- Purchase flights to visit San Francisco. Coordinate childcare with my sister.
- Cancel boys soccer for fall
- Attempt to locate fall soccer for both kids in SF. This could be tricky.
- Take books to Half Price.
- Return extraneous purchases to the mall.
- Go through the pantry again & check to see what my sister wants.
- List treadmill on Craigslist.
- Go through the toys.
- Make muffins out of all the bananas lingering in the freezer.
- Talk to my HR department at work.
- Clean both freezers.
- Create a menu/plan with my sister for our family beach trip.
- Figure out additional benefits at M's work.
- Make a packing list/inventory.
- Find a new rheumatologist & get on a waiting list.
- Find the boys a new pediatrician.
- Verify immunizations are up-to-date.
- Cancel boys school supply orders.
- Get school supply list for new school.
Tuesday, July 30, 2013
Moving - the to do list
I'm starting to get a little anxious on the moving front. ;-) I'm breaking down our tasks into weekly chunks, to make them more manageable. Here's what needs to get done this week: