- Base salary. This is about 10% over what he's making now.
- Performance based bonus. This is given yearly, and will be in the 20% range.
- Sign on bonus. Pretty much what we expected. About 10% of his gross yearly salary.
- Stock. The stock grant was very generous, and represents 160% of his base salary.
- Relocation. We have a call with the relocation team next week, & have quite a few requests, so we'll see how that goes.
Up next - talking full specifics with the relo team to understand all of our options. The relo package is likely to be more complicated than the entire employment offer, so I'm very anxious to get that nailed down.
We haven't yet told my family. My parents are heading to Hawaii in a few days, & my mom is the kind of person who would be overwhelmed & stressed & saddened by the news of us leaving. We're planning on sharing the news in the next few weeks. In the meantime, I'll share the details with you all, so I don't explode! :-)
We are in full scale house decluttering mode. M is tackling the (quite frankly - SCARY) garage. I have a list of tasks longer than my arm. We're attending my nephew's birthday party tomorrow, and opted to make a full day of it to maximize time with the family. Here's what else I want to get done this weekend:
- Get a bunch of stuff listed on Craigslist:
- Treadmill. It's in awesome condition & I'm hoping we can get $500+ for it.
- We have a brand new meat slicer - never been used.
- Patio furniture
- A train table from Pottery Barn with drawers that hold lots of toys
- Pressure washer
- Leaf blower
- Start decluttering of the kids toys & clothes
- Go through our pantry for donations, things I want to give to my sister, etc.
- Make a menu to use our freezer food
- Make a list of what we're moving vs selling
- Start on a moving/timing/work schedule. Yikes!
What about you? What are you hoping to accomplish this weekend?