I listed ten items on Craigslist (and have sold two), and added another item to my Ebay listings. I started to put together a tub of kitchen/pantry items for my sister.
I did get outside (briefly) to enjoy the flowers blooming in our yard. :-)
As always, thanks to Carla for hosting Sunday Night Chit Chat!
- Reading: Ha - nothing! I read eight books the first half of the month, but I haven't made time to read over the past few days
- Listening to: Scooby Doo. ;-)
- Watching: Well, the kids are watching Scooby.
- Cooking/Baking: I baked a loaf of bread & made homemade meatball (adults) & cheese (kids) pizza.
- Happy you accomplished this week: I'm happy with our decluttering & the progress we've made so far.
- Looking forward to next week: Talking to the relocation person & getting the move details nailed down.
- Thankful for today: For a marriage built on teamwork - I love the feeling that we are working together, solving problems together, & really working towards a common goal.
- Bonus Question: Do you know any 2nd (or 3rd!!) languages? I speak passable French & Farsi.