Sunday, July 28, 2013

Sunday Night Chit Chat

Adventures of the day! We have made tremendous progress on our decluttering - M took two truckloads of donations to the Goodwill, and we've filled our trash & recycling bins with junk. M also returned a few unopened items to Costco today that were lingering in the garage - for a savings of $110. I sold two items on Craigslist - our patio set & two Ikea chairs. We made $60 on both. I planned to hit the mall to return a few things, but there was a festival going on. After 15 minutes of searching for a parking spot, I decided to return another day. I also didn't make it to sell back some books at the bookstore, but I should be able to squeeze that in during the week.

I listed ten items on Craigslist (and have sold two), and added another item to my Ebay listings. I started to put together a tub of kitchen/pantry items for my sister.

I did get outside (briefly) to enjoy the flowers blooming in our yard. :-)

  • Reading: Ha - nothing! I read eight books the first half of the month, but I haven't made time to read over the past few days
  • Listening to: Scooby Doo. ;-)
  • Watching: Well, the kids are watching Scooby.
  • Cooking/Baking: I baked a loaf of bread & made homemade meatball (adults) & cheese (kids) pizza.
  • Happy you accomplished this week: I'm happy with our decluttering & the progress we've made so far.
  • Looking forward to next week: Talking to the relocation person & getting the move details nailed down.
  • Thankful for today: For a marriage built on teamwork - I love the feeling that we are working together, solving problems together, & really working towards a common goal.
  • Bonus Question: Do you know any 2nd (or 3rd!!) languages? I speak passable French & Farsi.
How was your Sunday?

1 comment:

  1. Wow.. you're getting a LOT done!! Well done!! I need to do the same but i'm thinking it'll be September before I get to it... lol! A great marriage is something to be very thankful for! :)

    ReplyDelete