Thursday, September 26, 2024

Thursday Things

 I went for a long hike with a friend yesterday, and we took a wrong turn, so it ended up being much more challenging than we expected. Glad I brought plenty of water. ;-) I also met up with another friend for a walk, but we kept it nice & slow after my long hike. I ended up with over 27k steps for the day, so plenty of activity happening! 

I've also picked a lot of tomatoes! I'm trying to pick only what we can eat over a couple of days, to keep them fresher longer on the vine. 


Here's what I'm up to today:
  • Workout class
  • Go to the bank to deal with CD rollover
  • Work in the garden
  • Call an insurance broker
  • Call the orthodontist for Nick
  • List a few things on eBay
  • Do back strengthening exercises
  • Have a call with the student I'm mentoring
  • Go to the store to pick up a few items
What about you? What are you up to today? For those gardeners out there, are you still harvesting? 


No comments:

Post a Comment