Monday, November 13, 2023

Menu Plan Monday

 I'm back to standard menu planning, and attempting to get into the groove at home. 

  • Friday - I believe M & the kids had burgers, but I sat groggily at the table post my flight & had nothing. Everyone teased me, as my comments indicated that I was beyond tired & made minimal sense. :-)  
  • Saturday - One pan Mexican chicken and rice
  • Sunday - Korean beef rice bowls
  • Monday - pulled pork sliders + salad
  • Tuesday - leftover Mexican chicken & rice
  • Wednesday - leftover Korean beef rice bowls
  • Thursday - leftover sliders
  • Friday - TBD, based on who happens to be home for dinner. Likely pizza.


What's on your menu for the week? Any good recipes to share? 

9 comments:

  1. Sounds delicious. We love anything Mexican here as you know. LOL

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think the rice dish needed a bit more spice, so definitely taste it before serving.

      Delete
  2. Thanks for the recipes you posted. The both look delicious and I will try them, but can see trying the Korean rice bowls first. We love Asian flavors.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We didn't end up making them this time, but have made them before & they are super easy & delicious.

      Delete
  3. Yum, sounds awesome. I am adding another no meat meal this week.

    God bless.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We aren't great about no meat meals - my husband eats Keto due to food allergies, so it's hard. I love the idea, though, and would be open to it myself.

      Delete
  4. I am impressed you were able to sit at the table with your family. I would have just headed to bed. I do think it is funny they were amused at your apparent incoherent talk/ramblings??? at the dinner table after your flight….lol. I have three sons who say they are afraid to talk to me after I have flown and before I have slept.
    Cindy in the South

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was not in great shape after the fight, and am definitely still fighting jet lag! Hopefully by tomorrow.

      Delete
  5. Thank you for sharing your expertise and making the topic so accessible.

    ReplyDelete