Sunday, November 19, 2023

Sunday things

It's finally stopped raining, so I'm hoping to go for a run this morning. I haven't run outside in a while, so I need to take advantage while I can.

Both of the teens have colds, so hoping not to come down with that before I have to leave for Japan in a week or so. Sam was unexpectedly home, so we ate dinner together, and then he offered to watch a movie with me. If you have/have had teens, you know to embrace these moments. We watched Pitch Perfect, and both enjoyed it. 

I made a delicious stew last night, and would recommend it. It would be even better with a bit of cream added, but I didn't have any. 

Here's what's on the to do list for today:

  • Run
  • Go to CVS, to take advantage of a gift card sale (needed for a gift) & a credit card cash back offer
  • List a bunch of stuff on eBay
  • Clean up old eBay listings
  • I did list a bunch of stuff on BN yesterday (and, cleaned the coat closet!), but discovered a few more bags of items that I need to list.
  • Make a chicken pesto pasta dish
  • Time permitting, make cranberry muffins
  • Nick has tutoring at 1
  • Laundry
What about you? What are you up to today? Hope your Sunday is fabulous!

4 comments:

  1. Finished sewing my dress, and hoping the collar is an easy fix. I have also been knitting on the prayer shawl/blanket for oldest son's Jewish friend.

    God bless.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your Sunday was BUSY!! I will have to check out the giftcard sale at CVS! I closed down my eBay store a month ago. I was burned out! But now, I have all this STUFF that I need to get rid of lol.

    HOpe you had a good run.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I haven't done eBay in months. I did sell one item, and the person used the wrong address, and then wanted a refund, including shipping. Because, it's totally my fault you used the wrong address :-)

      I also have had numerous things go missing from USPS, which is also frustrating.

      But, I figure now is the time of year & I have a few new things that I'm hopefully will sell. I did just list most of it on Buy Nothing, to get stuff out of my house.

      I also think FB Marketplace is fine. I just leave the stuff on my porch, and people pay me with venmo. If someone doesn't pay or something goes missing (hasn't happened to me), I'm prepared to just write it off.

      Delete